Top 10 Best Tasting Hottest Hot Sauces
Table of Contents Show
- Best Tasting Hottest Hot Sauces
- 1. Pain is Good Jalapeno Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2. Elijah’s Xtreme Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- 3. Wicked Tickle Bhut Kisser Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- 4. Dave’s Gourmet Insanity Hottest Hot Sauces
- 5. Matouk’s Hot Pepper Sauce from Trinidad and Tobago
- 6. Pain is Good Habanero Sambal Hot Sauce
- 7. Da Bomb Habanero and Ghost Pepper Sauce
- 8. Dave’s Gourmet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- 9. Mad Dog Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- 10. Aunt May’s Bajan Pepper Hot Sauce from Barbados
Like in life, we want a little bit of spice in our dishes; and then there are some of us who want lots of it. The more daring ones can eat their chilies raw and devour the hottest hot sauces with ease.
If you are the one to spice up your dishes with a lot of chilies, try these 10 best tasting hottest hot sauces in the world. They are not only hot but also add a great flavor to your dishes.
Best Tasting Hottest Hot Sauces
1. Pain is Good Jalapeno Hot Pepper Sauce
Jalapenos are the most popular form of hot peppers. And that’s because of the light tangy flavor and the right amount of heat and spice they give to a dish.
This medium-heat sauce goes well with Nachos and other traditional Mexican dishes. Buy this Now.
Related Read: Best Superfoods for Energy Boost
2. Elijah’s Xtreme Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
This pepper sauce is a combo of two hot peppers – Naga Jolokia and Habanero. Naga Jolokia or Ghost Pepper from India is one of the world’s hottest peppers. Paired with it are the super hot South American habanero peppers.
One of the best hot sauces, it has a perfect balance of lime juice and garlic and goes with pretty much anything. Did we mention that it’s vegan and gluten-free? Buy this Now.
Related Read: 10 Best Superfoods for Rapid Weight Loss
3. Wicked Tickle Bhut Kisser Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
It is a clear favorite among hot sauce lovers for its flavor and just the right amount of heat where you can feel it but you are not knocked out. The Naga Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) pepper, the prime ingredient in this sauce makes it one of the hottest hot sauces. Buy this Now.
4. Dave’s Gourmet Insanity Hottest Hot Sauces
You know what to expect from a sauce named “insanity”. Don’t You?
This Costa Rican sauce is known to be one of the hottest hot sauces in the universe. It is so hot that it was banned from the National Fiery Foods Show for being too hot. Buy this Now.
5. Matouk’s Hot Pepper Sauce from Trinidad and Tobago
This sauce is made from a mix of blazing hot peppers from the fields and kitchens of Trinidad and Tobago. You not only get the hot spice but also a unique flavor that is native to the Caribbean Islands. Buy this Now.
6. Pain is Good Habanero Sambal Hot Sauce
Sambal is a condiment native to the cuisine of Indonesia, Malaysia, and the neighboring islands. This Habanero Sambal hot sauce has aged Jalapeno peppers along with Habaneros. The chopped garlic and cane sugar in this hot sauce give an interesting twist to this culinary classic. Buy this Now.
7. Da Bomb Habanero and Ghost Pepper Sauce
The hottest peppers in the world – Ghost Pepper and Habanero – in this sauce make it dare-worthy. It contains zero pepper extract; only pure natural heat. It carries the name “Da Bomb” for a reason. This is one of the best selling hot sauces on amazon. Buy this Now.
8. Dave’s Gourmet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
As a gourmet sauce, Dave’s Gourmet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce has a fine consistency and heavy heat. Despite this, it doesn’t overshadow the original taste of the dish. It’s made of super fiery Ghost Peppers which are grown in India. This hot sauce goes well with globally inspired dishes. Buy this Now.
Related Read: 10 Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. Mad Dog Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
This is the hottest hot sauce that has a good flavor to start with but only for a few seconds. Once the burn takes over it can last a while. Made from Bhut Jolokia extract, it is only for the daring! Buy this Now.
10. Aunt May’s Bajan Pepper Hot Sauce from Barbados
Having exotic origins, this sauce features the characteristic fieriness of Barbadian Bajan peppers. This zesty mustard-based thick pepper sauce adds a yummy tropical flavor to soups, meats, and dips. Buy this Now.