When it comes to Wine of the Month Clubs, there are plenty of options out there. So the obvious question that comes up is, which one of them is the Best Wine of the Month Club?
If you’re a fan of handcrafted wines and long for wine adventures, The California Wine Club can make it happen for you.
California is home to thousands of small family wineries handcrafting extraordinary wines. Since the quantities are too limited, they seldom make it to your local wine stores or wine shops.
For over 25 years, The California Wine Club founders Bruce and Pam Boring have been working passionately with these artisan wineries and introducing their exquisite wines to the world.
Each month, they explore all corners of California’s wine country and select handcrafted, award-winning wines from small family wineries. They share with you these delicious discoveries along with the rich stories of each winery.
The California Wine Club offers 5 Wine of the Month Club subscription levels to suit the varied tastes and budgets. If you like, of course, you can subscribe to more than 1 club level or all 5!
All you have to do is join any of their wine clubs and month on month, you’ll be supplied with the best of wines right at your doorstep.
Best Wine of the Month Club
Here are the 5 Wine of the Month Club Options –
1. Premier Series: Their Original and the Most Popular Wine of the Month Club, features handcrafted award-winning wines from small family wineries. Starts at $39.95.
2. Signature Series: For collectors and wine connoisseurs who wish to experience California’s highest-rated and most coveted wines. It starts at $134.
3. International Series: Handcrafted wines from around the world. Starts at $71.
4. Pacific Northwest Series: Limited production wines from the pacific northwest regions of Oregon and Washington. Starts at $77.
5. Aged Cabernet Series: The ultimate reward in fine viticulture featuring Napa Valley’s most prestigious Cabernets aged 8-12 years. Starts at 219.
What’s more, you’ll have access to Personal Wine Consultants that serve as your guide to discovering fabulous wine. You can even make the most of your food and wine experience with the expert wine pairing tips from their pro team.
This club membership can also serve as one of the best gifts for wine lovers. With many other perks being a member of their wine club, you’ll be in the best hands possible. Join The California Wine Club.