Table of Contents
- Best Mid Century Modern Table Lamps
- 1. Ceramic Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
- 2. Doppler Mid-Century Modern Table Lamp
- 3. Arched Mid-century Modern Table Lamp
- 4. Metallic Mid Century Modern Table Lamp
- 5. Ceramic Mid Century Modern Table Lamp
- 6. Tripod Mid Century Modern Table Lamps
- 7. Adjustable Tripod Mid Century Table Lamp
- 8. White Metal Finish Mid Century Table Lamps
- 9. Gray and Gold Mid Century Table Lamp
- 10. White Table Lamp with Faux Wood Accents
Mid-century Modern Table Lamps make a great addition to a home sporting the mid-century theme. While the clean lines and understated colors of the mid-century modern furniture set up the theme, it’s the table lamps that add the charm.
So, as the mid-century furniture defines your room, let the mid-century modern table lamps set up the mood and create an ambiance of your choice.
Here are 10 of the Best Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps that combine timeless charm, modern allure, and smart functionality.
Best Mid Century Modern Table Lamps
1. Ceramic Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
Made from the ceramic and solid wood base, this mid-1900s inspired lamp adds the right lighting to your room. The wood base is what adds to the mid-century vibe, while the white fabric drum highlights the design.
Don’t miss the playful sophistication of this lightweight and portable lamp that makes it stand out. Buy this Now.
2. Doppler Mid-Century Modern Table Lamp
Inspired from mid-century design, this doppler LED floor lamp features six white opal glass globe shades. The antique brass finish on top of a black marble stand complements the white shades. A playful yet sophisticated table lamp, it gives out candle-like soft lights. Buy this Now.
3. Arched Mid-century Modern Table Lamp
The gold accents on the inside of the shade and the top of the neck give it a stylish edge. Available in both black and white colors, this is one of the best mid-century modern table lamps to add style. Buy this Now.
4. Metallic Mid Century Modern Table Lamp
A midcentury modern take on a classic task lamp, this is one of the best mid-century modern table lamps crafted out of metal. A classic gold finish and simplistic body make it elegant. A striking curving arm arches up from the base to the top of the lamp, supporting a large half-orb shade.
5. Ceramic Mid Century Modern Table Lamp
Wood-inspired accents and the ceramic center of this lamp from 360 Lighting give this lamp the mid-century character. This table lamp has a circular base that will look good on an entryway console. A gently tapered fabric shade will give out an even warmer glow.
6. Tripod Mid Century Modern Table Lamps
This table lamp from 17 Stories takes its mid-century cue from the tripod base. Perfect for a mid-century modern setting, you can keep this lamp in a reading nook or at your bedside. You can go for a monochromatic look by choosing the same color shade. Buy this Now.
7. Adjustable Tripod Mid Century Table Lamp
This contemporary style lamp with a brushed steel finish has a vintage feel to it. The pull chain switch further adds to this vibe. It will look great on a console along with other mid-century-inspired knickknacks. The adjustable height of the base makes it more versatile. Buy this Now.
8. White Metal Finish Mid Century Table Lamps
The abstract oval metal hood shade gives this mid-century lamp its character. The classic white metal finish and brass accents add to the mid-century sensibility. While the round marble base makes it classy, the locking joints give it flexibility.
9. Gray and Gold Mid Century Table Lamp
Hand-crafted textured ceramic base with white glazed finish makes this one stand out. The grey linen drum perfectly compliments the base making it a great mid-century accent piece.
10. White Table Lamp with Faux Wood Accents
Simple and classy, this white lamp founded atop a clear acrylic base, will go with any mid-century space. The base of the lamp is made from ceramic and the drum shade is fabric. Overall, a great accent lamp for a mid-century modern home. Buy this Now.