Table of Contents
- Best Hand Creams for Dry Skin
- 1. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- 2. Ahava Dead Sea Minerals Hand Cream
- 3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream
- 4. Mary Ruth Organic Hand Cream
- 5. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
- 6. The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cream
- 7. Eau Thermale Avène Hand Cream
- 8. Skin & Co Roma Hand Cream
- 9. Crabtree & Evelyn Moisturising Hand Cream
- 10. Yes to Coconut Hand and Cuticle Cream
Your hands are the first places to show signs of aging. They are much more exposed to the environment than other parts of your body. Using a good hand cream can help the skin on hands to recover better from all the damage. Here are 10 best hand creams for you to choose from depending on your need.
Best Hand Creams for Dry Skin
1. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
Shea butter, honey, coconut oil, and almond extracts make it the best hand cream for dry hands. It has a rich, creamy consistency which makes your hands soft without leaving any oily traces. Buy this Now.
2. Ahava Dead Sea Minerals Hand Cream
This mineral hand cream by Ahava uses Dead Sea minerals that improve the skin’s moisture level.
Infused with the pleasant smell of witch hazel, it has a unique combination of cactus and pink pepper. Witch Hazel extracts also sanitize while soothing and refreshing your hands.
All these ingredients along with Allantoin make it one of the best hand creams for dry cracked hands. Buy this Now.
3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream
Created in 1930, this hand cream has attained a cult-like status. It has been helping women reverse the signs of dryness with its intensive repair formula.
This non-greasy and fast-absorption, hand cream moisturizes your hands for up to 8 hours. Buy this Now.
4. Mary Ruth Organic Hand Cream
Formulated by Certified Nutritional Consultant MaryRuth this is a non-toxic hand cream. This vegan formula gets easily absorbed into dry, damaged, sensitive or normal skin.
5. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
This Neutrogena Hand Cream is a dermatologist-recommended hand cream. It seeps deep into your skin cells and repairs the skin’s moisture barrier. This is one of the best hand creams for sustaining moisture for a long time. Buy this Now.
6. The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cream
This lightweight, moisturizing hand cream by The Body Shop softens and protects the hands. Made with cold-pressed strawberry seed oil, it is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These fatty acids make it one of the best hand creams for dry skin.
7. Eau Thermale Avène Hand Cream
This is the best hand cream for dry cracked hands with sensitive skin. It is easy to blend and absorbs almost immediately. It restores the skin’s cutaneous barrier helping in protection from external conditions. Buy this Now.
8. Skin & Co Roma Hand Cream
You’ll love to indulge in this exotic hand cream handcrafted in Italy. The exotic ingredients include black truffles, figs, shea butter, and apricot oil.
9. Crabtree & Evelyn Moisturising Hand Cream
This award-winning hand cream by Crabtree & Evelyn is Infused with macadamia nut oil and shea butter. Ultra-moisturizing, it nourishes the skin making your hand soft and supple. Buy this Now.
10. Yes to Coconut Hand and Cuticle Cream
This hand and cuticle cream smoothens and restores dry, cracked, and chapped skin. Containing Virgin Coconut Oil, rich in Vitamins C, A, and E, it provides all essential nutrients. Passion Fruit and Shea Butter further enhance its healing strength. Buy this Now.