You’re a wine enthusiast. And your wine adventures thus far have been a hit here and a miss there. Well, it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you take your wine seriously and want each adventure to be as smooth as your favorite wine, The California Wine Club can make it happen for you.
California is home to thousands of small family wineries handcrafting extraordinary wines. Since the quantities are too limited, they seldom make it to your local wine stores or wine shops. For over 25 years, The California Wine Club founders Bruce and Pam Boring have been working passionately with these artisan wineries and introducing their exquisite wines to the world.
Each month, they explore all corners of California’s wine country and select handcrafted, award-winning wines from small family wineries. They share with you these delicious discoveries along with the rich stories of each winery.
While majority of the wineries featured are from Napa Valley and Sonoma County, they also feature wineries from Oregon and Washington as well as wineries from around the world.
The California Wine Club offers 5 Wine of the Month Club subscription levels to suit the varied tastes and budgets. If you like, of course, you can subscribe to more than 1 club level or all 5!
All you have to do is join any of their wine clubs and month on month, you’ll be supplied with the best of wines right at your doorstep.
Following are the Wine Club Levels that you can choose from –
1. Premier Series: Their Original and the most Popular Wine Club Level, features handcrafted award-winning wines from small family wineries. Starts at $39.95.
2. Signature Series: For collectors and connoisseurs who wish to experience California’s highest rated and most coveted wines. Starts at $134.
3. International Series: Handcrafted wines from around the world. Starts at $71.
4. Pacific Northwest Series: Limited production wines from the pacific northwest regions from Oregon and Washington. Starts at $77.
5. Aged Cabernet Series: The ultimate reward in fine viticulture featuring Napa Valley’s most prestigious Cabernets aged 8-12 years. Starts at 219.
What’s more, you’ll have access to Personal Wine Consultants that serve as your guide to discovering fabulous wine. You can even make the most of your food and wine experience with the expert wine pairing tips from their pro team.
With many other perks being a member of their wine club, you’ll be in the best hands possible.
Join The California Wine Club.
Here’s an awesome deal you may not want to miss. The offer ends 31 March 2017.
Get 6 bottles (2 of each wine) for only $59.99. Why is it awesome? Because these wines are worth $137! Or get 12 bottles (4 of each wine) for $114.99, a $261 value!! Get this Deal Now.