When it comes to Wine Clubs, there are plenty options out there. So the obvious question that comes up is, which one of them is the Best Wine Club?
If you take your wine seriously and want each adventure to be as smooth as your favorite wine, The California Wine Club can make it happen for you.
California is home to thousands of small family wineries handcrafting extraordinary wines. Since the quantities are too limited, they seldom make it to your local wine stores or wine shops. For over 25 years, The California Wine Club founders Bruce and Pam Boring have been working passionately with these artisan wineries and introducing their exquisite wines to the world.
Each month, they explore all corners of California’s wine country and select handcrafted, award-winning wines from small family wineries. They share with you these delicious discoveries along with the rich stories of each winery.
While majority of the wineries featured are from Napa Valley and Sonoma County, they also feature wineries from Oregon and Washington as well as wineries from around the world.
The California Wine Club offers 5 Wine of the Month Club subscription levels to suit the varied tastes and budgets. If you like, of course, you can subscribe to more than 1 club level or all 5!
All you have to do is join any of their wine clubs and month on month, you’ll be supplied with the best of wines right at your doorstep.
Here are the 5 Best Wine Club Levels you can join –
1. Premier Series: Their Original and the most Popular Wine Club Level, features handcrafted award-winning wines from small family wineries. Starts at $39.95.
2. Signature Series: For collectors and connoisseurs who wish to experience California’s highest rated and most coveted wines. Starts at $134.
3. International Series: Handcrafted wines from around the world. Starts at $71.
4. Pacific Northwest Series: Limited production wines from the pacific northwest regions from Oregon and Washington. Starts at $77.
5. Aged Cabernet Series: The ultimate reward in fine viticulture featuring Napa Valley’s most prestigious Cabernets aged 8-12 years. Starts at 219.
What’s more, you’ll have access to Personal Wine Consultants that serve as your guide to discovering fabulous wine. You can even make the most of your food and wine experience with the expert wine pairing tips from their pro team.
With many other perks being a member of their wine club, you’ll be in the best hands possible.
Join The California Wine Club.
Here’s an awesome Mother’s Day Special deal you don’t wanna miss. Offer ends 13 May 2017.
Just for mom, give her a gift of wine and get an extra month free plus bonus gifts Good through 5/13. Mother’s Day is on May 14th. Get the Mother’s Day Special Deal.