Charcoal grilling is a lot of work right from stocking up the charcoal to struggling to light it up. This is the reason why gas grills are taking the centre stage when it comes to bbq sessions.
Whether it’s a backyard bbq session or a tailgating event, the portable gas grills are becoming the hot favorites. This popularity of gas grills is due to the convenience they offer. However, every convenience comes with a price. We’ve got you covered on the price bit by compiling a list of the 10 best gas grills under $500. Take your pick and get grilling.
1. Weber Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas GrillOne of the best small gas grills, this propane gas grill is compact enough to fit in tiny patios or balconies. But it’s roomy enough to cook meat and vegetables at the same time. The cooking grates of this grill help in better heat retention and easier clean-up. Thanks to the Porcelain-enameled cast-iron used in them. It also comes with two space-saving steel tables that fold down. These are firmly attached to the grill to avoid any accidents. Buy This Now.
2. Weber Q3200 Liquid Propane Gas GrillIf you like hosting bbq parties with close friends and family, this is your grill under $500. This grill has a cooking space of 462 sq. inches including the grilling and the warming surface. You can grill a 20 pound Turkey and delicate meats like fish with the same ease on this full sized gas grill. It has a handy grill cart fitted with large wheels, which makes it easy to move around. The infinite control burner valve helps you cook efficiently at any temperature. Buy This Now.
3. Char-Broil Signature TRU 3-Burner Gas Grill
A mid-sized alternative to a master grill, this three burner grill uses Infrared technology. Thanks to this infrared technology, it has an extraordinary temperature range and control. The burners also heat up quicker than the normal burner and as a result are able to sear meats better. Besides the three main burners, this grill has a side burner which allows you to multitask. Compatibility with both propane and natural gas fuels gives it an edge over the other gas grills. Buy This Now.
4. Weber Q1200 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Lightweight yet durable, this super portable grill is your perfect travel companion. You can pair it with smaller size disposable propane tanks when on the go. But the size of the grill almost belies the capacity of food it can take. The lid of the grill is tall, allowing you to cook whole roasts, like pheasant or a whole chicken. It’s also equipped with side tables which gives you more space. Buy This Now.
5. Coleman Road Trip Portable Gas Grill
If you’ve been looking for the best gas grill for road trips, picnics or camping, your search ends here. This grill fits in the back of most car trunks when folded. It is not only easy to carry around but you can set it up in a matter of seconds with its lift and lock system. The PerfectFlow technology of this grill ensures consistent performance even in extreme conditions. With 285 sq. in. of cooking surface and two burners, this is one of the best outdoor gas grills. Buy This Now.
6. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
With four burners and a 480 square inch cooking area, this grill can cook food for an army. One of the best gas grills under $500, it packs about 40,000-BTU’s of grilling power. It comes with a side burner, to warm the sauces or cook side dishes simultaneously. The grates are porcelain coated which are easy to clean and rust-resistant. It is fitted with an electric igniter and wheels. Buy This Now.
7. Napoleon TQ285X-BL Portable Gas GrillTwo prestigious awards and many unique features make it one of the best outdoor bbq gas grills. To start with, Napoleon TQ285X-BL has a superior windproof design to hold the heat in case of outdoor grilling. It comes with a scissor cart and all terrain wheels which make it roll over any surface. It is super easy to set up and can be folded and hung on the wall when not in use. This portable gas grill also has spacious side shelves with integrated tool holders. With 285 sq. in. of grilling area and two burners for direct and indirect grilling, this is the best gas grill on the move. Buy This Now.
8. Cuisinart CGG-240 Roll-Away Gas Grill
Most portable gas grills have limitations when it comes to performance. This one combines portability with power packed performance. It has a single loop burner which gives a mighty 15,000 BTU burn, more than many large grills. It has a heat distribution panel which is monitored by the precision temperature gauge built in. This is a portable grill with a 240 square inch porcelain enamel coated cast iron grill surface. This makes it one of the best outdoor grills on the market. Its portable stand with wheels is collapsible and can fit neatly in a regular family car. Buy This Now.
9. Tangkula Propane 4-Burner Gas GrillOne of the best gas grills, this grill is well suited for regular use. It has four 12,000 BTU main burners and a 12,000 BTU side burner that heat up fast and retain the heat efficiently. The classy looking grill is grey in color and has wheels attached for ease in mobility. It has two side shelves for an extended worktop and a lid with a built-in temperature gauge. Buy This Now.
10. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill
Durable steel structure with a chrome black powder coating makes this grill weatherproof. It’s attached to wheels and is one of the best outdoor grills for your money. It features a 438 square inches area of grill space, with extra 192 square inch warming rack. The three main burners and a side burner allow you to grill your meats and side dishes at the same time. Buy This Now.