Selecting a pair of cool affordable sneakers is serious business. It can range from Kanye West’s Yeezy X Nike inspired hip hop shoes or the good ol’ 90’s all white skater shoes. Lucky for you, we’ve done all the searching around and hand-picked some awesome sneakers. We have come up with a list of cool casual sneakers for men that will definitely boost your street cred. Check ’em out.
1. DC Men’s Astor Skate SneakersDC shoes have evolved from the chunky skating shoes to their new sleek Astor Collection. Having minimal design and an off white color, these cool high-top sneakers are more casual. The high quality suede used in these shoes provides durability. Buy This Now.
2. Nike Men’s Air Force 1 Ultraforce SneakersThe iconic Nike Air Force 1 gets a modern twist with leather overlays in camo color. It’s structured as a one-piece bootie with a mesh overlay improving the breath-ability. These cool nike sneakers are both flexible and lightweight, thanks to the ultra midsole that is cored out in key areas. In fact, the UltraForce series boasts of being the lightest of all the Air Force 1 series yet. Buy This Now.
3. Adidas Men’s Baseline Fashion Sneakers
The Adidas Baseline sneakers have popularized the 90’s throwback trend of white sneakers. One of the best white sneakers, this pair is slim-fit and has a low-top structure with a lace-up front. These shoes have a basketball-inspired structure with rubber cup soles and cushioned insoles. These cool adidas sneakers have perforated sides for breathability. Buy This Now.
4. Vans Old Skool Pro Skate Shoes
The Vans Old Skool Shoe is exactly what the name suggests, a timeless rendition of skate shoes. This 70’s classic is back with an upgraded version for enhanced performance. Featuring navy blue canvas and suede uppers, this shoe gives a laid-back vibe. These coolest retro sneakers also feature UltraCush sockliners for impact cushioning. Buy This Now.
5. Converse One Star Pro Skate ShoesThe classic silhouette of men’s converse sneakers has changed into the skate shoe. It features the Lunarlon insole that is often described as ‘walking on air’. It helps in shock absorption and provides cushion for your feet. Converse’s classic traction rubber sole and luxe suede makes these shoes versatile. Buy This Now.
6. Mark Nason Los Angeles Men’s Slip on Sneakers
Name a better alternative to loafers that can be sailing shoes by the day and formals under a tux by night. The black color of these loafers further adds a dash of elegance to any look. The shoes have a perforated leather body and a wraparound midsole. Buy This Now.
7. Burnetie Men’s High Top Retro SneakersThese vintage high-tops channel the good ol’ southern charm. The carbon colored canvas with brown leather overlays makes it one stylish pair. It also features side zippers which makes it easy to get in and out of these shoes. Buy This Now.
8. Vans Half Cab Canvas Skate ShoesThe Half Cab shoes sport the legendary skateboarder Steve Caballero’s iconic signature style. These mid-tops feature a padded collar and vulcanized structure for comfort and durability. This pair has a navy blue canvas top and a signature waffle outsole for additional cushioning. Buy This Now.
9. Classic Suede Puma Men’s Casual Sneakers
These shoes are the perfect representation of lifestyle meets sports meets fashion. The smooth suede in the Vintage Khaki color gives it an old school feel. These vintage looking shoes come with modern features making them one of the most comfortable men’s sneakers. e.g. the cushioned midsole which is perfect when you need to be on your feet for long hours. Buy This Now.
10. Polo Ralph Lauren Men’s Fashion Sneaker
These casual sneakers are of the classic combination of navy blue and yellow. The upper part as well as the inner lining are made of durable textile. They also feature an oval mesh and a rubber sole. Buy This Now.